Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome.

Hello and a very Happy New Year to everyone reading.

For those of you who may not know me, my name is Ian Walsh, and I am 18 years old. I currently am a student, studying Arts. The subjects that I am currently doing consist of Psychology, Sociology and Spanish.

It's hard to believe that I have one semester in the first of my three year done already.

The purpose of this blog is to show off my writing capabilites. I have already written for sites such as: Back Page Football, Soccerlens, The Sport Review .

I currently write on Touchline Views which deals with all the big issues in football, and is part of the twofootedtackle Blog Network.

Hopefully over the year ahead I can add some more footballing websites to that list because writing is my passion and in particular writing about football. One day I hope to write for a newspaper, but for now it is blogging from my bedroom.

Technology, and in particular, blogging is a very important part of journalism today. Also another medium that has come to the fore in recent times is twitter, and it is sometime I also use, you can follow me: @speedyian.

That is all for now. Hopefully this is start of something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment